Hansong R&D’s core competence is in developing high quality products for the AV industry. We have over 90 engineers and technicians developing products for, and with our customers – several of which have received industry awards and outstanding reviews in publications like Sound and Vision, What Hi-Fi and other fine AV publications. Products developed by Hansong R&D have won “product of the year” from several publications, EISA awards and CES technology awards for product performance and build quality.
The Hansong team has experience and competence in:
- Award winning, side by side development projects with our customers in integrated amp, pre amplifier and home theater THX Certified Multi-channel Amps.
- Award winning platform development of Advanced A/V decoder/processors and AV receivers.
- AM/FM/DAB/HD tuners, internet radio and media streaming, CD/SACD player, CD receiver, Universal DVD Player (with DVD-A, SACD and High Definition Video), DVD receiver, Blue Ray Players etc.
- Custom install applications such as multi channels amplifiers, multi-source AV distribution systems and software applications.
- Amplifier platforms for subwoofers, speaker bi-amp and tri-amp.
- Digital amps and switch mode power supply technology for high quality audio reproduction and distribution.
- Wireless audio products ranging from 2 channel to 7.1 channel WiSA certified home theater speaker systems, Bluetooth, Apple Airplay, WiFi, KleerNet, and DLNA supported speakers, transmitter and speaker amplifier systems.
- Significant experience in software and applications such as: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital EX, PLIIz, PLIIx, Dolby H,DVS, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS NEO:6, HDCD, DVD-A, SACD, MP3, WMA, THX-EX, THX Ultra 2, RDS, XM, DVD, video conversion and scaling, HDMI/HDCP, iPod/iPhone/iPad interfaces, RS232/485, Cobra net, IP, universal remote control codes, Linux OS based multi-media audio systems and custom coding.
R&D facilities and equipment:
EE Software: Altium Designer, Protel99SE, Cadence, Power PCB design.
ME Applications: Solidworks, Pro/E, UG, AutoCAD
Agilent E5071C 280 ENA Network Analyzer 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz, 2-Port Test Set, without bias tees.
Instek GSP-830 Spectrum analyzers 9 KHz to 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
AP-SYS-2522A system two, AP (Portable one Dual Domain), AP-SYSTEM ONE, HDMI1.3/ASTRO, VA1809, dscope series III Audio analyzer
TDS-420A, TDS5032B Oscilloscope.
CF5000T AC Power regulator
ASTRO VA1809 HDMI analyzer
ds-net I/O switcher
CLIO FW10STD acoustic test system
UPRINT 3D Printer